Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hand over the Cupcake and noone gets hurt!

I have a beautiful new iMac and I'm spending most of my time playing Lego Star Wars and searching for pretty cupcakes. Some might think I'm nuts. They would likely be right.

I'm currently testing out cupcakes so that I can find a yummy recipe for a friend's baby shower. I made a batch last night and unfortunately the cupcake and frosting recipes were both total duds. I know my coworkers will gobble these suckers down but I was disappointed in the overall "cupcakiness" of them. Yes. Cupcakiness. Got a problem with that? No cupcakes for you.

I've located another recipe from Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit which I plan to test this weekend. You wouldn't believe the number of cupcake blogs and websites out there! This little treat seems to have an almost cult following. I can't really blame people though... check these beauties out:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm cuppy cakes!
Brenna wants one's for her birthday - guess I'll have to sharpen up the baking skills

Nikita said...

If my cupcakes turn out I'll post the recipe so you can make some for her! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks that would be great