Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Bestest Cupcakes Ever

The cupcakes I made this week were fantastic! Light and fluffy and moist. I must give credit to Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit which is where I originally found this wonderful recipe. If you are ever in need of a unique and delicious cupcake recipe you should definitely check there first!

The cupcakes were for my friend Ellen's baby shower. Her favourite colours are orange, green and yellow so the icing was pale yellow and I used orange and green sprinkles.
Here is a photo of the yummy vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing.


~Click photo to enlarge~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look very yummy - what did you use for the icing? we did cupcakes with Brenna and they turned out great - the icing was a little tricky thought

Nikita said...

I used the butter cream icing recipe from the same place I got the cupcake recipe. It worked out perfectly!